Jul 26 2010
The Creative Alliance, an alliance of six high-profile companies focused on the professional photography market, is partnering with Photokina and Koelnmesse to present educational sessions daily during Photokina 2010. The Creative Alliance Theater is located in Hall 4.1, stand I-010. Visitors can take advantage of seven educational sessions beginning hourly during the show from 11 AM. The schedule of sessions will be posted at The Creative Alliance Theater and is also available online in English and German.
The Creative Alliance Press Release
Creative Alliance to Bring High Expert Value to Professional Photographers at photokina
Six companies, seven industry leading sessions highlight each show day
Cologne, Germany, 23 July 2010. The Creative Alliance, an alliance of six high-profile companies focused on the professional photography market, is partnering with photokina and Koelnmesse to present educational sessions daily during photokina 2010. The world’s leading fair for photography and imaging is being held in Cologne, Germany, from 21st to 26th September 2010. The Creative Alliance Theater is located in Hall 4.1, stand I-010. Visitors can take advantage of seven educational sessions beginning hourly during the show from 11 AM. The schedule of sessions will be posted at The Creative Alliance Theater and is also available online in English and German. Speaker bios and more information about The Creative Alliance can also be found online.
“We are delighted to have the sponsorship of The Creative Alliance member companies in bringing together well-known photo professionals and experts for these inspirational and informative sessions at photokina,” said Robin Preston, “The support of Adobe, Hewlett-Packard, Nikon, Nik Software, Wacom and X-Rite has made this first-class program possible, along with support from photokina show organizers and Koelnmesse. Topics range from image capture to print and marketing, all of which are important aspects of the professional photography business. In these sessions, professional photographers will learn about important technical trends, how to achieve stunning results using advanced techniques, and how to market their businesses in today’s fast-paced world.” Preston is acting as the Creative Director for The Creative Alliance at photokina and will also be Master of Ceremonies (MC) for the event.
Working professional photographers will not want to miss the opportunity to be inspired by some of the most recognized experts in the industry. In addition, experts will be available for evening discussion groups in a more intimate setting that will allow one-on-one interaction and better address the informational and technology questions of individual attendees.
- “The new partnership with the Creative Alliance will be a terrific asset to photokina and its visitors,” said Oliver P. Kuhrt, Executive Vice President of the Koelnmesse GmbH. “Together we can offer visitors a comprehensive and high-class program on all six days of the show that addresses important technical trends affecting the profession. Users can learn new techniques from the experts that will help them achieve extraordinary results. We are very happy about this cooperation with The Creative Alliance and the extra value it will bring to the show.”
Registration and program
* Robin Preston, Photographer and Creative Director of the Creative Alliance at photokina
* Calvin Hollywood, Photographer and Digital Artist
* Rufus Deuchler, Adobe Expert and Influencer
* Thomas Hoepker, Magnum Photographer
* Vincent Versace, Natural Light Fine Art Photographer
* Ralph Man, Beauty and Fashion Photographer
* Jürgen Müller, Photography & Concepts
For complete program information online, visit: